Inspection of rice on quality/quantity/weight/moisture/harvest/ milling/degree/specification/packing/marking
Quality inspection on white rice, weight of inspection on rice, tally of quantity, packing, marking inspection, moisture test, harvest testing. . .
Rice analysis/Rice inspection services
Rice analysis – Rice inspection services are strictly controlled by us during rice inspection/testing and loading supervision:
Rice Inspection, Sealing & Sampling, testing
Inspection of rice sealed the lot for a specific period of time and can draw samples according to EU, USA, Russia, UAE, Japan regulations as per our client’s requirement. These samples are sent to the client for the observation and approval.
Rice Inspection, Sealing, Sampling & Analysis
Analysis of rice to test moisture, broken, paddy, Chalky Kernels, Yellow Kernels, Damaged Kernels, Glutinous Kernel, Glutinous Kernel, Red and Streaked Kernels, Foreign Matter, Average Length, Paddy Milling/Kg, Milling Degree, Crop.
General Rice Shipment Inspection:
- Check Job Assignment Details: Shipper, Commodities, Specification, Weight, Packing, Mark, Quantity, Vessel’s Name, Destination, Inspection date, etc.
- Inspection of Tare, Inspection of gross and Inspection of net weight of packaged rice
- Inspection of Rice Quality
- Inspection of worms, insects, foreign matter
- Digital Photos are taken during the course of inspection
- Inspection of Rice weighing:
Rice loading inspection:
- Inspection of the condition of the Lighter, inspection condition of holds & hatches, cranes of vessel including cleanliness, watertight, previous cargo, type of floor, overlaid with dunnage and suitable for fumigation
- Before container stuffing or loading the empty container/vessel is checked for cleanliness, dry, free of odour, free of infestation, watertight, etc.
- Inspection of Rice product quality. Report in statement of fact for rice loading, physical analysis report and inspection to find for worms, insects, and foreign matter is performed
- Tally of bags quantity, weight of random
Sampling of rice cargo loading:
- Inspection of the Weigh Scale
- Loading Samples and reference samples are taken
- Lab Analysis rice samples are taken for physical and chemical analysis in the laboratory
- Composite sample mixing is taken for all samples of each day of Loading
Specifications: Standards: Analysis results:
· Broken : 15% Max 13.2%
· Moisture : 14% Max 13.7%
· Chalky Kernels : 7% Max 4.2 %
· Yellow Kernels : 1% Max 0.0%
· Damaged Kernels : 1% Max 0.8%
· Glutinous Kernel : 1% Max 0.04%
· Red and Streaked Kernels: 2.5% Max 1.8%
· Foreign Matter : 0.2% Max 0.1%
· Average Length : 6.2mm Min 6.4 mm
· Paddy Milling/Kg : 20 Grains/Kg Max 12 Grains/Kg
· Milling Degree : Well Milled Well Milled
· Crop : Latest Harvest Latest Harvest
Others are as per VIETNAM rice export standards
Analysis & Certification
- The analysis of samples the specifications according to the related contract.
- Issuance of certificates