The exported / imported seagrass products inspection
We are The Agriculture - Industry - Marine Survey and Inspection Company in Vietnam and Global, an independent inspectors, surveyors and experts providing Imported cargo survey and exported goods inspection services, sampling and testing, QA/QC, and expediting services, damaged cargo survey, marine survey, certification based in Vietnam, China, India, Korea, Japan, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Anywhere of Countries to protect your orders in the best. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: +84903615612, http://www.aimcontrolgroup.com.
This is the Seagrass Products Inspection at the Supplier factory carried out by our inspectors, surveyors:
- Sampling of Seagrass products
- Tally of quantity of Seagrass products were completely fabricated until time of inspection on-site
- Verifying the Shipping Mark, Packing, Carton condition of Seagrass products
- Verifying the Label, tags
- Verifying the sophistication of Seagrass products (handcraft skilful)
- Verifying condition of packaged inner and outer carton/ bags/ pallets
- Dimension measurement
- Weight checking
- Moisture testing
- Function testing witness
- Material of product and appearance of Seagrass products identifying
- Checking to find out the defects of the Seagrass products
- Checking to identify the specification of the Seagrass products as per P.O.
- Checking to identify the specification of the Seagrass products as per buyer’s pattern samples.
- Checking to identify Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) (if having requirement)
Regarding to your requirement of product inspection before loading and during loading, we have network of local surveyors to conduct the any inspection and supervision as your enquiry.
We would also like to advise you our inspection services for export and import goods for buyer as followings:
Step I: AIM Control’s Pre-shipment inspection PSI:
AIM Control’s Pre-shipment inspection (PSI) will be carried out at the goods were packed from 80%-100% (after production). After PSI is completed, we will send you our results of inspection and photos at the site of inspection. (via email)
You and your buyer will review the pre-shipment inspection results to agree for loading of goods or no.
Step II: AIM Control’s Loading Supervision and Tallying of quantity (LS):
if you are ok, we will inform Supplier (Seller) for loading and our surveyor will supervise during loading (consisting of survey condition of containers) and tallying of quantity, witness of sealing to container's doors after loading completed, collecting the shipping document.
Step III: AIM Control’s Final Inspection Report: The Final inspection report will be issued to send you ASAP after inspections completed.
To conduct the above inspections, we need to have some details as followings:
1. Kind of cargo/ goods
2. Packing list draft and specification
3. Quantity of shipment
4. Label and packing shipping marks
5. Purchase Order (P.O), Sale contract, your requirement of inspection in details.
6. Local and address of supplier/ seller and their premise.
7. Tel., fax, email, phone of supplier, seller and seller’s export authority’s personnel name, his/her hand-phone, email.
8. Goods will be loaded into containers or vessel's holds? (if vessel, also confirm us ship’s name, ship agent’s contact, loading port’s name)
Basing on network of local surveyors, inspectors and experts, AIM Control inspects shipments coming from Asia to Europe, Europe to Asia, Asia to USA, UK, BRAZIL, CHILE, RUSSIA. . .and any international countries of Global for all of organization.
The followings are the evidence of our pre-shipment inspections of Sea Grass products carried out by our surveyors and inspectors at Kim Son District, Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam:
Also see AIM Control Survey & Inspection carried out the PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION SERVICES OR FINAL INSPECTION SERVICES on products, goods, cargo and commodity or machineries, equipment exported from Vietnam to aboard.