Rice inspection and testing services
AIM Control's Rice Inspection and survey services are sampling, testing on quality of rice, random weighing of bagged rice to bagged rice to verify net weight and gross weight of rice in each bag, verifying to packing, marking of rice of bags and tally of bags. AIM Control inspection & survey group are leader in providing rice inspection services in Vietnam at ports, supplier’s premises and warehouses. Email: email@example.com, cell: +84903615612.
AIM Control's rice surveyors and rice supervisors have carried out many jobs of rice quality inspection & loading supervision of rice quantity on board of ship and into containers to export from Vietnam for many foreign clients as rice buyers, government in many years.
This is evidence our rice inspection activities in Vietnam:
A. Rice inspection and survey for stuffing bagged rice into containers:
A small shipment volume of rice: With quantity of 100MT to 900 MT of rice or less, we are of opinion that your consignment will be packed into bags to stuff/load into containers; our process is as main steps rice inspection stuffing into containers for your shipment in good condition:
Step 1/ - Rice Inspection, measurement and analysis on Quality at warehouse of suppliers before packing in bag:
- Carrying out the rice inspection to identify: Broken, moisture, chalky kernels, yellow kernels, damaged kernels, glutinous kernel, red and streaked kernels, foreign matter, kernels average length, paddy milling/kg, milling degree, crop / harvest (year) and basing on specifications of rice in your P.O.
- Other: rice inspection all of requirement basing on P.O or L/C requirement.
If the step 1 ok, we are to approve for seller/supplier and sub-supplier carrying out packing rice in bags to go to the step 2.
Step 2/ - Monitoring to packaged rice in bags process:
The packaged of rice in bags process will be closely supervised by our supervisors during packing to the right style of rice has been surveyed in step 1 packaged into bags (against the lies, deceit of the seller for packing different types of rice in unsatisfactory or poor).
Carrying out random weigh of bags is consisted of:
- Check & weighing to each tare-bag.
- Check & random weighing to each rice bag in gross weight, it is consisted of rice and tare (tolerances)
- Verify to marking printing, content printing as color, logo, new bags, size of bag.
- Verify to all rice bags must be double lined or of material capable of handling rough conditions without rupturing
- Other: inspection all of requirement basing on P.O or L/C requirement.
If the steps 1 & 2 ok, we are to approve for seller/supplier and sub-supplier carrying out loading rice bags into containers/ shipping transportation to go to the step 3.
Step 3/ - Monitoring to loading Rice bags into containers:
- Record the weather/arrival time of container/container no./truck no.
- Check the inner and outer condition to see whether there is any damage/wet/hole/peculiar smell, leaking . . .
- Bagged rice tally of quantity during stuffing/ loading and record the condition of outer packaging.
- Randomly draw and open some rice bags to re-verify, re-survey that the rice quality meet with buyer's specification
- Supervise the whole loading process and take photos in details
- Verify lasing, securing, dunnage and stowage Rice bags inner of container step by step from a first time of loading until a completed time loading.
- Record the seal No. and departure time of container
- Collect document of shipment and relative document.
If the steps 1, 2 & 3 ok, we are carrying out Inspection certification the step 4.
Step 4/ - Inspection certification issuance:
- Issue Rice Inspection Certification will be sent you ASAP.
- Also send you the results of inspection & site pictures during activities of inspection process.
B. Rice inspection and survey for loading bagged rice onboard of ship:
A big shipment volume of rice: With quantity of 2,000MT to 30,000 MT of rice or more, we are of opinion that your shipment will be packaged into bags to load onboard of ship’s holds; therefore our process is as main steps as followings to control your shipment in good condition as the above mentioned steps, except step 3 adding as followings:
Step 3.1/ - Verification of rice bags onboard of ship’s holds during loading:
- Record the weather/ arrival time of vessel/ ship.
- Inspection of ship’s holds cleanness.
- Water Test the hatch covers of ship to identify it is watertight
- Verify mushroom and ventilation of ship’s holds
- Visual check a dunnage material as bamboo stick, bamboo mat, Kraft papers
- Loading supervision and take photos in details
- Verify condition of dunnage and stowage rice bags inner of ship’s holds.
- Checking step by step from a commence of loading until a loading completed.
- Record the seal No. of hatch covers and departure time
- Collect document of shipment and relative document.
Your question “Which services do you provide and at which cost?”
To send you our fees of rice inspection, analysis, supervision, tally services please kindly advise us:
- Rice inspection for “rice buyer” or for “shipping”
- Place of rice inspection in Vietnam (at port or supplier’s warehouse or both)
- Loading into container or ship’s holds
- Quantity of each shipment
Your questions: “Can you recommend good and reliable suppliers”?
There are various RICE sellers/suppliers in Vietnam, almost of them are rice trading companies purchase to resell or signature P.O with you after negotiation with sub-contracts with sub-suppliers and
To find rice source sellers who actually having rice in their warehouses at a time, our surveyor support you to visit their warehouses to identify if they have style of rice, rice quantity which you want to buy at that time or not as a first visit auditing.
Sometime, the rice sellers try to persuade the buyers to appoint a rice inspection company (without you or buyers), this is risk for you or buyers.
So, we sincere recommend that you appoint our rice inspection services on yourself to protect your right and shipment in any situation. You can send us address of sellers, our surveyors will audit their capacity for you!
It is appreciated on your attention!
AIM Control's head office is in Ho Chi Minh City and Branches at all of provinces of Vietnam Western in providing a rice inspection and survey for you.
H.O Address: 45, Street 03, Ward 04, District 03, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tell: +848 38327204, Fax: +848 38328393, cell: +84903615612
General Director is Dr Capt. Nguyen.
This is evidence of Rice inspection carried out by our rice surveyors, supervisors and tally-men at supplier’s warehouses in provinces of Western Vietnam and ship anchored in Ho Chi Minh Port, Vietnam.