Loading survey services
AIM Control’s loading survey services, Cargo Inspection called pre-exporting inspection or Pre-shipment Inspection, and loading survey called pre-loading survey for AIM Control’s clients. To order AIM Control’s cargo inspection or cargo survey services, please kindly contact at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, cell: +84903615612.
Place of AIM Control's loading survey services: - at the Supplier’s premises and warehouse, seller’s factories, manufactories, place of shipment loading/ stuffing into containers, port of shipment loading, on board of marine vessels, ships.
Time of AIM Control's loading survey services: before/after and at the time of loading/ stuffing.
Scope of AIM Control's Loading Survey services: There are 02 stages of loading inspection, namely:
- AIM Control’s Pre-shipment inspection services (before/after & during and loading/stuffing shipment into containers)
- AIM Control’s Pre-loading survey services. (before/after & during and loading/stuffing shipment into ship’s holds, on deck)
Cargo loading survey service is to check condition of cargo, checking the condition of packing and packaging, quantity tally, weigh of random checking (for bags), monitoring to the loading operation into transportation (containers, vessel), monitoring to lashing, securing of cargo, packages together each and into monitoring to and related activities aimed at preventing to damage and / or loss caused to the goods before loading time and during loading period.
The cargo loading survey also is carried out to check/survey the quality of cargo, quantity of cargo, and measurement of cargo sizes (for oversize) before loading or pre-shipment on board of vessel or stuffing of cargo into container. Loading inspection is intended to determine and document the condition of the cargo at before loading and during loading.
It is in these circumstances that please contact with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: +84903615612 to be provided loading survey or loading supervision services by our local surveyor can be most useful for you to prevent the damage and/loss of cargo or verification cause of damage, loss and shortage for the loaded cargo/goods/products.
The following pictures are AIM Control's Loading Inspection for Heavy-Lift Cargo, Super-Cargo, GAUGE Cargo and oversize Cargo:
Loading survey, loading supervision provided by AIM Control Inspection Group at all of ports, manufactures, export countries.
AIM Control's Loading survey/Inspection is carried out to avoid problems such as wrong goods shipped; wrong quantity shipped, damaged merchandise or damaged packaging.
AIM Control is providing the loading survey/inspection services, which are performed as followings:
What is exactly loaded into containers/ on board my ship’s holds?
How to inspect/survey/supervise sure of the exact quantity of goods inspection?
How to inspect/survey/supervise sure the factory will not replace goods/cargo/product?
How to inspect/survey/supervise sure the container or vessel/ship is safe for the transport?
What to inspect/survey/supervise on loading?
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to cover quality verification, the quantity checking, the packing list checking, survey to the container conditions, inspection to condition ship’s holds, supervision to the process of the loading (cartons/bags conditions, bags, in bulk, filling-up level etc) and also a quick inspection on selected sampling size to check the workmanship, main functions, capacity of ship’s crane, capacity of forklift, checking to packaging and packing, checking to tags name, markings, checking to condition of sealing, checking to weight, measurement of sizes, testing of temperature.
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to measure the size, style, moisture, weight of cargo, insects, foreign matters, tare weight and quality of cargo/goods/products as per specification
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to check packaging (inside and out) for physical damage and peculiar smells
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to provide cargo tally all quantities of shipment
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to conduct a random Quality “spot-check” on the merchandise
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to supervise the loading process
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to record the seal number and departure time of containers / ship’s holds
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to monitor condition of Weather during loading, container number, truck number etc…
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to supervise and consultant lashing, securing, dunnage
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to witness fumigation, sealing
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to collect the document of B/L, shipping document.
- AIM Control’s loading survey/inspection is to certificate the loading inspection/ survey certification/ report.
When to inspect/survey/supervise on loading?
With the Containers (CLI), loading inspection also is called Container Loading Supervision, will take place right before the vendor / factory / manufacturer is supposed to load the goods inside the container and also during the loading process.
With the Vessel/Ship (SLS), loading survey is also called Ship Loading Supervision, will take place right before the PORT and STEVEDORE is supposed to load the goods into the holds of ship/vessel and also during the loading process.
Where to inspect/survey/supervise on loading?
- At the factory or at your forwarder’s premises. (for containers)
- At the ports or anchorage or buoying (for ship, vessel)
Why to inspect/survey/supervise on loading?
Because you do not want your goods/cargo/products to be wrongly loaded in a container/ship’s holds with broken cartons/bags, bags and broken goods/cargo/products.
- Make sure what is loaded in your container/ ship’s holds
- Perform a final check on the products, packing etc.
- Keep pressure on your vendor shoulders.
- Show your client(s) you care.
- Save time and secure your business!
Other additional our services connected with loading
· AIM Control’s Surveyors will carry out Inspection of ship’s hatch covers are in watertight, free-smell, cleanness condition to suitable for loading of cargo and ship’s ventilation system are being operated in good/satisfactory condition, and this should be reported in a separate report or confidential side letter.
· AIM Control’s advising and consultant to the Master on loading, stowage and securing.
· AIM Control’s monitoring the loading, stowage and securing.
· AIM Control’s investigating and reporting on handling damage caused by stevedores.
· AIM Control’s cargo tallying of the shipment and the issue of cargo documentation.
· AIM Control’s P&I correspondents or representative of ship-owners, other parties if the cargo can be loaded in rain. If early instructions are given, our surveyor will have time to contact the agents and stevedores to find out the exact nature of the cargo, when it is arriving at the loading berth and the proposed stowage on the ship.
Contact us to see how AIM Control can help your organization with Cargo Pre-loading survey Services in Cargo transportation of AIM Control.